Get accurate results today! CASL is a state-of-the-art laboratory with experienced certified technicians that locally test new and used lubricants, water, and transformer oils.
Contact us today to find out more about our Laboratory Services!
New and Used Oil Testing
CASL is a state-of-the-art laboratory with experienced certified technicians that locally test new and used lubricants to ASTM and ISO standards. Routine oil analysis is an effective way of gauging the condition of a lubricant to determine optimum change intervals — to get the most life out of the oil in use and provide maximum continuous protection of equipment.
Through regular testing of your machinery lubricants, you can:
- Increase equipment reliability and efficiency.
- Extend lubricant life by monitoring its condition.
- Reduce equipment downtime by detecting lubricant abnormalities
- Lower maintenance and lubrication costs
- Improve maintenance scheduling
- Reduce parts inventory
An effective oil analysis program protects important assets by reducing unexpected failures and costly unscheduled downtime.
- Hydraulic Systems
- Oil-Wetted Machinery
Samples of oil are analysed for degradation, contamination, and wear debris.
CASL offers a range of testing packages all designed to suit your needs.
- Basic Package – New and Used Oil
- Moisture and Wear Investigative Package
- Contamination Investigative Package
- Hydraulic/Turbine Investigative Package
- Varnish Investigative Package
Download ‘Oil Parameters‘
Water condition remains critical, as its role has significant impacts on the environment and industrial plant processes. Analytical testing on various water sources can provide essential information on microbial activity, organic and inorganic pollutants, and contamination from soil and oil.
We conduct water analysis on:
- Potable Water
- Industrial & Recreational Water
The scope in water testing includes several parameters in keeping with the EMA Water Pollution Rules 2019, WHO and EPA standards and Regulations.
Full Element/Metal Scan
- Faecal Coliforms
- Heterotrophic Plate Count
- Total Coliform Count
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Potable water testing
Transformer Oil Testing
- Soil Testing
- Food Testing