CASL provides products and services that meet relevant industry standards inclusive of, but not limited to ISO, ASTM, ASME and ANSI standards. From an environmental perspective, our systems and delivery of services are specially designed to have minimal impact on the surroundings.
Additionally, through rigorous risk and impact assessments, CASL maintains its HSEQ Zero Tolerance Policy, while achieving the well-being of all employees and stakeholders.
The company’s HSEQ Programme supports HSEQ matters as they relate to our business activities, as well as, identifies HSEQ responsibilities through every level of the company so as to ensure we produce quality products and services for our customers.
Providing quality, the protection of health and safety to the environment are principal goals of the Company and the management of the Company will take such actions which are reasonable and necessary to achieve these goals.
Our involvement in the community helps to reinforce our Company by building and maintaining relationships of trust with our partners and personnel.
Caribbean Analytical Services Limited (CASL) is committed to providing products and services, which consistently satisfy customer requirements whilst protecting the environment and the health and safety of our stakeholders.
To support this endeavor, CASL has established an HSEQ Management System which satisfies the requirements of the ISO 9001 Standard and the Safe-to-Work-in-Trinidad and Tobago (STOW-TT) Specifications.
This System is focused customer satisfaction, continual improvement and the prevention of harmful incidents by providing a safe work environment which is achieved by:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- Ensuring competence of personnel and provision of training
- Regular audit of our internal processes
- Setting and reviewing measurable HSEQ Objectives and working to achieve them
- Regular Management Reviews of the HSEQ System
- Identification of hazards and control of risk
- Effective maintenance of facilities and equipment
- Safe handling, transport and storage of harmful substances
- Implementing programmes to minimize the negative impact on the environment
- Consultation with employees on HSEQ management and performance
While the Management Team is committed to complying with relevant legislation and the continual improvement of the HSEQ Management System, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to ensure that the HSEQ policies and procedures are embedded within the whole of the company.