If you aren’t using the correct lubricant at the right time in the right quantity and in the right place, you could be doing your equipment more harm than good.
CASL has partnered with Noria Corporation; the world leading provider of Lubrication Training and Consultancy Services to provide training in industrial lubricants, machinery lubrication, contamination control and oil sampling. These courses lay the groundwork for establishing a lubrication and oil analysis programme, and are designed to help you prepare for the International Council for Machine Lubrication (ICML) Level I & II Machine Lubrication Technician (MLT) certification. ICML offers skill certification testing for individuals (based on ISO 18436-4 and 18436-5 Standards) in the fields of machine condition monitoring, lubrication and oil analysis.
We invite you to register now for a four (4) day comprehensive workshop which contains a strategic collection of the very best practices for applying and managing lubrication that you can begin using right away.
- The following is a sample of what you will learn:
- The most effective lubrication methods for more reliable machinery
- How to build a safe and effective lubricant storage and handling program
- How to rate filters and select the right filtration for the job
- Lubricant labelling and coding systems – what works and what doesn’t
- Industry’s best procedures for greasing electric motor bearings
- How to get the right lubricant, in the right place, at the right time, and in the right amount
Our facilitator is Mr. Brian Ramatally who holds a BSc in Chemical Engineering, as well as, a Diploma in Business Management and has over 20 years of experience in the industry. He has delivered Noria training and consultancy services since 2002.