Caribbean Analytical Services Limited (CASL) is STOW-TT certified, ISO 9001:2015 certified, and ISO/IEC 17025 TTLABS-accredited (Testing Laboratory No. LAS-007). CASL is committed to ensuring that all HSEQ aspects are evaluated and monitored to protect personnel, property, and the environment at all times. CASL provides this commitment through its robust HSEQ programs, frequent audits, and inspections.
We aim to ensure that we deliver the best quality products and services in the safest manner possible. Our trained and competent management and staff complete jobs with world-class safety practices, excellent customer service, and robust support systems.
Caribbean Analytical Services Limited (CASL) is committed to providing products and services, consistently satisfying stakeholder requirements while protecting the environment.
To support this endeavor, CASL has an established HSEQ Management System that is ISO 9001, Safe-to-Work-in-Trinidad, and Tobago (STOW-TT) certified and ISO/IEC 17025 accredited.
The System focuses on customer satisfaction, continual improvement, and the prevention of harmful incidents by providing a safe work environment which is achieved by:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of stakeholder feedback
- Ensuring the competence of personnel and provision of training
- Regular audit of our internal processes
- Setting and reviewing measurable HSEQ Objectives and working to achieve them
- Regular Management Reviews of the HSEQ System
- Identification of hazards and control of risk
- Effective maintenance of facilities and equipment
- Safe handling, transport, and storage of harmful substances
- Implementing programs to minimize the negative impact on the environment
- Consultation with employees on HSEQ management and performance
While the Management Team is committed to complying with relevant legislation and the continual improvement of the HSEQ Management System, all employees have a responsibility to embed HSEQ policies and procedures within their areas of work and the company as a whole.